- Our software does not allow us to make manual adjustments to finalized purchases. All orders will be processed and shipped as originally placed.
- Customers are responsible for providing an accurate shipping address. To prevent any shipping delays, please double check that the address listed in your order confirmation email is correct.
- Athletes' Nutrition is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost or stolen packages, during the time of transit. Under all circumstances USPS is responsible for any of all mail pieces that undergo USPS delivery services. We will do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- All claims will be thoroughly reviewed case by case; claims may take up to 3 weeks to process. Once USPS responds to your claim we will be able to take further proper actions to resolve this mishap. Until then, your kind patience is much appreciated as we work with USPS.
- Filing a claim does not guarantee USPS will partially or fully compensate/reimburse you for your lost/stolen package, but we will do our best to assist you through the process.
- Orders are shipped to the provided shipping address listed under customer’s account.
- Athletes' Nutrition is not responsible for packages delivered to mistyped or invalid address.
- All returning packages due to insufficient address will be sent a verification email. Customers will have 72 hours to respond, failure to reply within 72 hours will automatically result in order cancellation.
- Customer’s funds will be transferred to store credit.
- Customer's are responsible for any additional postage fees for orders that need to be re-shipped due to invalid addresses
- Additional shipping fees may be applied if incorrect shipping information was entered at checkout. You will have 24 hours to make any minor size or address changes to this order free of charge. Make sure you call or write into customer service within this time frame.
- Please allow 3 business days for orders to be shipped during holidays
- Orders are generally received within 2~3 business days after date of fulfillment.
- Expected delivery dates may vary during holiday season, depending on volume of mail experienced through postal service.
- Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the designated country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the Tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the designated country.
- Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. More information can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.
- International shipping expected delivery dates varies depending on the location.
- Orders are generally received within 5-10 business days
- Shipping dates may vary during holiday season, depending on volume of mail experience through postal service.
- All returns/exchanges must have a valid reason.
- We do not offer refunds.
- Items purchased from Athletes' Nutrition website via online transactions may be returned for store credit online via gift card of appropriate amount spent under valid reason. All return requests must submitted within 15 days of receiving your shipment. Athletes' Nutrition will not issue any refunds on returned products.
- Returns and exchanges on products must also be unopened and in its original packaging.
- If a product in your order is out of stock, you will automatically be refunded for the purchase price of that item(taxes included).
- All returns/exchanges must contain the Return Authorization (RA) number, which must be requested within 15 days of receiving your shipment.
- Any packages arriving with an RA number written on the outside will be returned to the sender.
- You will be responsible for paying postage on any returns/exchanges. If you request an exchange, we will waive the Standard Shipping fee on your new order. If your item is defective, we will issue you a return prepaid label and waive the fee on the return shipping for the new item.
- Please allow 1-3 weeks from the time you mail your return/exchange to be processed dependent on the volume of returns at that time.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- Store credits are issued with a code that will be emailed to your email address associated with the order.
- We are not able to accept returns for Athletes' Nutrition products not purchased directly through our website for any reason. We recommend initiating a return with the retailer you purchased them from.
- All items purchased through our website must be returned or exchanged directly through Athletes' Nutrition Performances LLC. Outside retailers will not accept products that were not purchased at their location.
- All discount codes must be entered at the time of checkout.
- For our customer’s safety, our software does not allow us to manually apply discount codes or adjust any prices to orders once they are finalized and payment has been accepted.
- Only one discount code can be applied per purchase.
Currency exchange/fluctuation rates
- International exchange rates are implemented.
- Exchange rates fluctuate depending on the daily foreign exchange market.
- All sale items are final
- We do not accept any returns or exchanges on sale items.
- Sale prices and discount codes are only valid during the time of the sale. Sale prices will not be applied to any orders placed before or after the time of sale.